Do you want to keep your Recruiting and Retention databases up to date with your contacts' basic information, production history, and more, but don't want to manually export from your provider and import into Brokerkit? Now you can!
Getting an API key
- If you are a Relitix customer, you can utilize our Relitix Integration to have your MLS data automatically imported and updated in Brokerkit.
- If you are interested in signing up with Relitix, fill out this contact form here and tell them that Brokerkit sent you!
- Once you're all set up in Relitix, please follow the steps below to configure the integration from within Brokerkit.
Please Note on MLS search query limits:
- Each pricing plan has a maximum number of search queries available. To understand those limits, please see our pricing page here.
- Each search query can import up to 10k records at a time.
- If you create a query that has greater than 10k results and run it again later to update the data, then you may not get the same 10k records as they may not come in the same order.
How to connect in Brokerkit
When you are logged in to Brokerkit and looking at the Today view, you'll want to navigate to your Data Page:
Next you'll want to select the MLS Settings tab, and be sure you have a Primary MLS selected
Once you have your MLS selected, select the settings button.
On this page, you'll be able to select your MLS provider, and enter the associated API Key.
Next, you'll switch to the MLS Import tab, and click the "Add Search Query" button
When building your new search query, you'll provide the following information first:
- Name for your search query
- The MLS you want to pull the data from
- note: this dropdown will populate based on the MLS(s) you selected under the MLS Settings tab
Once that information is set, you'll be able to choose if this data pull will go into your Recruiting or Retention database, using the provided dropdown menu. Regardless of which side of Brokerkit you are importing the data in, be sure to apply a relevant label to help you find your imported data easier
- You will have a variety of data options under "Field", which will serve as the search parameters from your MLS Provider:
|"Field" in Brokerkit||Description|
|Minimum Value||Minimum 12-month closed volume|
|Maximum Value||Maximum 12-month closed volume|
Minimum Volume Percent Change
|Minimum year over year change in closed volume as a decimal percentage (10% = .1)|
|Maximum Volume Percent Change||Maximum year over year change in closed volume as a decimal percentage (10% = .1)|
|Minimum Sides||Minimum closed sides in prior 12 months|
|Maximum Sides||Maximum closed sides in prior 12 months|
|Minimum Months in MLS||Minimum number of months agent has been active in MLS|
|Maximum Months in MLS||The maximum number of months the agent has been active in MLS|
|Include agents without prior-year history||
|Maximum distance to the closest office||Maximum distance from agent's center of business to closest client office (defaults to 15 miles)|
|Include own company agents||Set to True to include own company agents, False to exclude (defaults to False)|
|Agent Production Postal code||Zip code at the center of agent's geographical center of production|
- Set the operator as "is"
- Enter your preferred value, based on the "field" you selected.
Note: You can choose multiple parameters using the "Add a New Condition" button and the search will find data where ALL conditions are met.
You will set the:
- "Field" as Office Number
- Operator as "is"
- Value is your MLS office ID, with multiple office IDs split across multiple conditions and it will import them all
Make sure to click "Save Search" once your search query is built.
Once your query is saved, you will be able to see how many search query results will be generated!
Note: If you feel that the Query Result Count you receive is off from what it should be, please connect with the Relitix team to review.
Running your data imports
Once you've saved your search query, your saved search will appear under the MLS Import tab. From here, you can:
Manually Trigger your query import
This will trigger a one-time API call, and allow your data to be automatically updated.
Schedule a Monthly update for your search query
This will schedule your data set to automatically re-trigger on the 13th of each month.
Edit your search query
Delete your search query
After a successful query search, here is what a contact profile will look like:
Note: All of the information from Relitix will be brought into the Brokerkit recruiting or retention contact profile. For information where there is not an existing field in Brokerkit, we have worked with Relitix to map all of the remaining data under Referrer Notes which is all clearly labeled and searchable!
For example, if you were to search "Switch Pattern Match: Green" in your Brokerkit search bar, you'll be able to see all of the contacts who have a Green switch pattern in their profile and bulk select them for a bulk action like triggering a campaign!
Notification of a successful import
When building the new search query, the option to have an email sent upon a successful import, to all Admin/Staff users on the account, will be auto-selected as seen below:
Any user on the account will have the option to opt-out of these emails under their user settings by deselecting the box marked "MLS Import notification emails"
Note: If a user clicks "unsubscribe" upon receiving an MLS Import notification email, that link will reroute them to the page above to deselect the checkbox, and will not unsubscribe them from all future Brokerkit communications.
Your MLS Integration is now all set, and you can have your data update monthly or you can manually trigger your search query!