Over the years, we've all become frustrated with the increasing number of spam calls that we receive. To combat this annoyance, multiple phone carriers have come together with the FCC to create Verified Calling and Texting to help combat robocalling and phishing text messages. By registering your Business profile, you'll be able to certify that your Brokerkit phone number is verified and legitimate, thus avoiding your outbound calls/texts being filtered by carriers and your recipients will know you are authentic!
What does this mean for me?
Once you submit your Business Profile, and it is approved, your calls will show as verified and it will improve your call connect rates! This will also ensure that your text messages are securely. delivered, without being filtered out for potential spam by carriers!
Plus, this will only need to be done once for your team. So once your Business Profile is approved, all of your admin/staff users' numbers will be verified!
How do I register my Business Profile?
Follow these steps below:
- Log into Brokerkit using your Google/Microsoft email
- Navigate to your Phone Number page through the drop down menu in the top right of your screen
- You'll see a new section to Register for Verified Calling. Click "Get Started" to begin this process
- Once started, you'll need to begin entering your Business Profile information exactly as it appears on any of your business documentation. Click "Next" once this page is complete with the proper information.
- You will then enter your Authorized Representative information, which is anyone who is officially recognized as a representative of your business.
- Next, you will need to indicate how many text segments you plan to send per day
- If you select selecting how many text segments you plan to send per day. you will be prompted to Add Texting Use Case.
- Once you select Add Texting Use Case, additional fields will populate for you to complete:
- The more specific of a Use Case Type you select, you are likely to have a higher threshold of text messages to send per day
- You will then be prompted to add a Use Case Description and Sample Messages, which will be used as a basis for messages you intend to share with your team or leads.
- You'll need to indicate if you plan to embed Links or Phone Numbers within your text messages
- Finally, you will be prompted to select Brokerkit Phone Numbers that this use case will apply to. Up to 50 numbers can be selected
- If you intend to use Multiple use cases, you can select Add Texting Use Case at the top to add more.
- Once you are done, you'll just need to Click "Submit".
- From there, your Business Profile will be submitted for review, and show as pending.
- If there are any issues, you will receive an email detailing an information needs to be fixed. And you would just need to re-submit with the updated information.
- Once your profile is approved, your updated Phone Number page will show this:
- It is at this point that all Brokerkit numbers will be submitted for verified calling. Once approved, this will also be indicated on your Phone Number page, and you will also see a green checkmark next to your Brokerkit phone number to indicate that each individual number has been approved.
Please sign in to leave a comment.