How to Manage Your Tasks
2 Part Video Tutorial
Part 1 - Creating Tasks
Part 2 - Managing Your Tasks
1. Begin by logging in to Brokerkit and searching for an individual you wish to call.
2. Add any filters as needed from the "advanced options" menu.
3. Click on the name of the individual you wish to set a task for.
4. Select the task option.
5. Fill out the required information to set a name, task category, the date for the task to be completed. You can use the "Description" section to add any notes for the task.
6. Assign an owner, priority level, and status. Once you are finished select "Add Task" and it will be saved.
1. Follow-ups are added while adding or editing any activity on an individual's profile. To learn more about notating on an account click here. Start by finding the individual and selecting their name to pull up their profile.
2. Next you will need to select the icon that represents the proper method of communication or activity being performed. You may also edit previous activities to bring up this same menu. A "Follow Up Task" can be added to any activity assigned to a profile.
3. Fill out the textbox with any relevant information. The picture below uses the call note as an example, and this process can be replicated for any form of activity.
4. Prior to logging the note you can select the calendar icon to the right of "Follow Up Task" and select a date for the follow up task, then select the "+" icon to the left of "Follow Up Task" and fill out the form by adding any relevant notes prior to saving.
5. Once you are finished adding any notes you can click the button to log the action (in this case "Log Phone Call") and all of the notes will be saved to the individuals' profile. The follow up will be added to your tasks for the day you selected. You can select the "Shared" icon on the left to adjust the visibility settings.