Demonstration of Importing
See the video below for a demonstration on how to import your data:
Follow these steps to import your data:
- Using the menu on the left side of your home page, select Data
- Navigate to the importer for your data type:
- This importer will import your CSV exports from BrokerMetrics as leads
- Go here for step-by-step instructions to import from BrokerMetrics
- MarketView Broker
- This importer will import your CSV exports from MarketView Broker as leads
- Go here for step-by-step instructions to import from MarketView Broker
- This importer will import data in our leads template as leads into the Recruiting module in Brokerkit.
- This is for data that is not from BrokerMetrics or MarketView Broker like lists of new state licensees, real estate school attendees, event attendees, etc.
- Team Members:
- This importer will import your agent roster in our team member template as agents in the Retention module
- You can also export your team roster to CSV and make changes and re-import it to make bulk changes. Please make sure your existing team members have agent IDs so we can match on them to update existing records and avoid duplicates.
- Follow the prompts and read the notes in the screens
- Click on Continue to proceed
- Click on Start Importing Data once a file is selected
- You will receive an email telling you how many rows were imported and skipped. For any rows skipped, there will be a CSV attached with the rows skip with an explanation in the "Error" column.
- Scan for duplicates and merge them by following the directions here