MarketView Broker from ShowingTime is a fantastic tool for pulling up-to-date contact information and production data on your market's agents, straight from your local MLS
First, Log in to MarketView Broker
From any list of agents, choose the timeframe for reported data which should be "Year through Last Month"
Make sure Values is selected for the view.
To get percentage change and previous year production details, click % Change before clicking export:
Click CSV option to export up to 2,500 records.
Wait for the file to export.
Here is what the export will look like with % Change selected:
- Please do not modify the columns or column header names in the standard format exported from MVB
- You can add a column at the far right called "Notes" and this will be imported into the Agent Notes field on a recruiting lead or team member record
- You can add a column to the far right called "Labels" with the values delimited by a semicolon and we will add these labels to the recruiting lead or team member record on import. If the label does not already existing, it will be created
- You can add a column to the far right called "Owner" if you want the records to be assigned to a BK user on import
- Please make sure that there are columns for the email address and agent ID as these are very important fields in Brokerkit as we use them to match and update records on import. Including this data will make it easier to update your data later without creating duplicates.
- Please note which MLS your data is for when you submit it. If you have data from different MLSs, please keep them separate and be sure to tell us which MLS it is from.
That’s it! If you're just joining us, add the CSV file to your onboarding link, or send the file to firstname.lastname@example.org. if you're already a Brokerkit client and have completed onboarding and we’ll take care of the rest.