MarketView Broker from ShowingTime is a fantastic tool for pulling up-to-date contact information and production data on your market's agents, straight from your local MLS
For an existing Account
- Please watch the video below and follow those steps to import your data using our MVB importer:
Exporting Your Data
First, Log in to MarketView Broker
From any list of agents, choose the timeframe for reported data which should be "Year through Last Month"
Make sure Values is selected for the view.
To get percentage change and previous year production details, click % Change before clicking export:
Click CSV option to export up to 2,500 records.
Wait for the file to export.
Here is what the export will look like with % Change selected:
Things To Note Exporting Your Data
- Please do not modify the columns or column header names in the standard format exported from MVB
- You will only be able to export 2500 rows at a time in a search. You should create a set of saved searches which query by things like zip code or county so each search is under 2500 so it can be exported. Create a set of searches that are each under 2500, but when combined cover the territory that you want to recruit into.
- Once you import your saved searches into Brokerkit, you can reimport them monthly or quarterly to bulk update your Brokerkit database to keep it in sync with the MLS and to capture new agents and updates on agent office and production information. Be sure to save your searches so you can run them again later at your desired frequency.
Importing Your Data
For a new account
- If you are completing an onboarding form for a new account, please just attach the files exported following the steps above and we will import them for you.
That’s it! If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please sign in to leave a comment.