Smart campaign triggers allow you to start or stop campaigns on leads or agents automatically based on various system parameters.
How To Create a Campaign Trigger
- From Brokerkit, click your name in the upper right-hand corner and select Smart Campaigns.
- Then click on Campaign Triggers. To add a trigger click on + New Trigger.
- Name your trigger something you and your staff will easily recognize - leads will never see this.
- Next, select the Campaign, which the trigger needs to subscribe/unsubscribe to/from the audience.
- Specify the Audience(LEAD/TEAM) and choose what trigger should do with the selected Campaign: start or stop to/from the LEAD/TEAM.
- Choose how the trigger will apply/pause the smart campaign subscription to/from leads or agents that match ALL/ANY of the selected condition. When a lead or agent is created/updated, the system matches which triggers to set based on specified Conditions.
Creating Source-Based Triggers
Source-based triggers allow you to select various "Sources" for your leads and then trigger a campaign whenever a new lead is created or updated to have that source
Triggering Campaigns on Recruiting Leads from Landing Pages
- When a candidate submits their information in the form in your landing page, a lead is created with the source "Landing Page" in the Brokerkit Recruiter Module
- Note that you can create a trigger where 1) Source=Landing Page on 2) Leads and set to 3) Start a campaign and this will automatically trigger the campaign whenever someone submits their information on your landing page.
Trigger Campaigns on Recruiting Leads created via the Brokerkit Leads API or Zapier
- When setting creating a recruiting lead from an external system via the Brokerkit API or Zapier, then you can set the "Source" field when creating the lead
- You can then set a trigger with that source field that you selected when creating the lead and automatically trigger campaigns on that recruiting lead
- An example would be where you could generate recruiting leads with Facebook Lead Ads or Wizehire and then push those leads into the Brokerkit API via Zapier. In your Zapier configuration, you can set the parameter to be Facebook or Wizehire as the source and then create a trigger where it fires a given campaign on your new leads where source = Facebook or Wizehire.
Updating Your Campaign Triggers
- From this screen below, we can see all the campaign triggers built for your brokerage and can Pause the trigger, Edit an existing trigger, or Delete them entirely.