Below are the procedures on how to integrate Wizehire with Broker Kit via Zapier:
1. Make a Zap -> Choose WizeHire as the Trigger App.
2. Choose Trigger Event and hit Continue.
3. Click Sign in to WizeHire.
4. A window will open to enter your WizeHire API Key.
5. Your Wizehire API Key for Zapier can be found at your Wizehire dashboard by clicking your Name on the upper right side ->Settings > Integrations. Copy API Key and paste on the Zapier pop-up window on Step 4.
6. Once API Key is added, a green check should confirm the account has successfully connected.
7. Pull in a Sample and click Done Editing.
8. Add Step 2.
9. Select Formatter by Zapier.
11. Select Numbers for Action Event and click Continue.
12. Under Transform, select Format Phone Number.
13. Under Values, select the Phone.
14. Select To Format as shown below, and click Continue.
15. Select SEND TEST. A green check should confirm it has successfully processed 2nd Step.
16. Choose 3rd Step ->Actions Select Webhooks by Zapier.
17. Choose Action Event as POST and select Continue.
18. Type in the URL and select Payload Type for Brokerkit as shown below.
Payload Type: Json (select from dropdown)
19. Match the fields below with the parameters on left exactly as shown below. (Please copy and paste and or select as applicable):
|BrokerKit Fields||Wizehire Inputs|
|first_name||select First name on the drop-down|
|last_name||select Last name on the drop-down|
|source||type in Wizehire|
|office_address||select Job location on the drop-down|
job title: + select Job title on the dropdown
DISC URL: + select DISC URL
resume URL: + select Resume URL on the drop-down
assessment URL: + select Assessment URL on the drop-down
|phone||select Step 2 Phone on the drop-down|
|select Email on the drop-down|
20. Please select/type in fields under Wrap Request In Array, Unflatten and Headers. (You may copy and paste values from the table below).
|Wrap Request In Array||select no from the drop-down|
|Unflatten||select yes from the drop-down|
|Authorization||Token token=”paste Brokerkit API Key here with no spaces”|
21. To find your API key for Brokerkit, visit the “Team Settings” section of your
Brokerkit account, then under Team Api Key click the “Copy to Clipboard” button to copy your API Key for your Team.
22. With all the fields specified above completely filled out, click Continue. Test your integration by clicking SEND TEST as shown below.
23. Successful integration will give you a similar notification below and would enable you to turn ON your newly created Zap.
24. Finally, check pushed leads in your Brokerkit Account dashboard as seen below. You are then all set!