Emails are the most common tool used in Brokerkit when communicating with leads and agents. And sending them in bulk is one of the most effective tools we have in Brokerkit. Sometimes you will hear that a recipient did not receive an email, this article will assist you with troubleshooting.
Brokerkit sends single emails to a lead/agent via your Gmail or Microsoft account, whereas we have a separate email server for bulk email to ensure deliverability for mass emailing.
Here are steps to troubleshoot a bulk email issue:
- Check if the recipient's email address looks visually correct
- Check if the email address is valid here: https://email-checker.net/
- Ask the agents/leads to check their Spam folder to see if the email is there
- If the address is correct/valid and the emails are not going to spam, search for the lead/agent in Brokerkit and send them an individual email, asking them to reply if they received it.
- If the agent is getting individual emails, but not getting mass emails, it is likely that the email address for the recipient has been added to the suppression list in our email server. Email addresses can be added to our suppression list for a variety of reasons such as they clicked an unsubscribe link or prior emails to that address bounced.
- If you believe that the email address might have been added to our suppression list, then please submit a help request to email@example.com to see if the email is in our suppression list and have it removed.