The below procedure details the steps to integrate Zapier with Brokerkit to import leads into Brokerkit via the Brokerkit API from apps on the Zapier platform. You will first need to set up a Zapier account at zapier.com and then connect Zapier with one of your apps where you capture leads like these here on the Zapier platform.
- Make a Zap -> Choose a Trigger App
- Complete steps for the Trigger App
- Test your account if it connected successfully
- Add a Step by hitting Action/Search
- Choose Webhooks
- Choose POST and hit Save+Continue
- Type in the URL and select Payload Type for Brokerkit as shown below.
Payload Type: Json (select from dropdown)
- Match the fields on the right with the parameters on left exactly as shown below. Please note that this is a subset of the parameters that can be used in an API call to the Brokerkit API. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy of the API Technical specs for the full list of parameters you can use.
BrokerKit Fields Wizehire Inputs first_name select First name on the drop-down last_name select Last name on the drop-down phone select Phone on the drop-down select Email on the drop-down source Hard-code the source name you want to show on the lead profile in Brokerkit. Please make sure you select one of the existing options in the Source field dropdown. owner_email Only use this field if you want to assign the lead to an existing Brokerkit user. Enter their Brokerkit user email address as the input if you wish to assign the leads to a user.
- Select/key in the remaining fields as shown in the red boxes below.
Wrap Request In Array select no from the drop-down Unflatten select yes from the drop-down Headers Content-Type application/json Authorization Token token=”paste Brokerkit API Key here with no spaces”
- To find your API key for Brokerkit, visit the “Team Settings” section of your Brokerkit account, then click the “Copy to Clipboard” button to copy your API Key for your Team.
- With all the fields specified above completely filled out, test your integration by clicking the blue button as shown below.
- A successful integration will give you a similar notification below and would enable you to turn ON your newly created Zap.