Yes - Brokerkit is designed to integrate with your Google or Microsoft email and calendar to minimize the need for double data entry, which tends to be the reason we stop using a CRM.
A few things to note on how the integration works:
- As a Brokerkit user with the admin or staff role, when you log in on the signing page here, you will need to click Sign In with Google or Sign In with Microsoft and sign in with the same account set for your Brokerkit main email address for your user account
- Since Agents and Affiliates don't have email/calendar CRM functionality (only the ability to refer and track referrals) a Google/Microsoft account isn't needed.
- Based on the way the integration is built, you will not be able to use an email alias to send emails from your Google/Microsoft account and you will need to log in with the primary email address for the account. Emails will be sent from and replies will go to the primary account.
- Without a Google/Microsoft account, Brokerkit will work, but it'll automatically kick the user out when they try to email or book an appointment and show an "authentication" error when it attempts to connect to Google.
- Types of accounts that will work:
- Google: Google Workspace or Gmail
- Microsoft: Office 365, outlook.com, or hotmail.com
- Note: If you are using Microsoft Outlook as your email client, but the email is hosted by a provider like Rackspace or Godaddy instead of Microsoft, this will not work as Brokerkit needs to connect with the Microsoft APIs. This includes hosted Microsoft Exchange or POP/SMTP email.
Click here to learn how to change your primary domain in your G Suite account
Click here to learn how to forward your Brokerkit Gmail to another email address
Click here to learn how to integrate your Google Calendar with Outlook
Please sign in to leave a comment.