Maintaining your roster is vital. Adding and removing agents in real time saves you a headache and prevents past agents from getting team-wide broadcasts or new agents from missing out. However, if your roster is out of date and needs an overhaul, here is the best way to tackle that.
Updating your roster
Once we've uploaded your roster, we don't replace it unless it's an extreme circumstance. Rather than replacing your roster, we suggest Updating your existing roster, and moving those inactive agents into Archived. This will prevent any data loss, but also ensure that those contacts are not receiving any unwanted communication. You can accomplish this by following these steps:
- In Labels, create a unique label such as "Current Agent Roster"
- Navigate to Retention > Team, and bulk assign the label "Current Agent Roster"
- Now it is time to Import your updated roster
- Navigate to your Data tab. Select the Team Members importing tool, and press Continue
- Make sure to assign a new unique label, such as "Updated Roster", to your import and select the appropriate MLS. Then click Continue.
- Next, you will complete your import by selecting the desired CSV file, and click Start Importing Data
- Once the import is complete, navigate back to Retention > Team, and open the Advanced Search Options. Here, you will select the label "Updated Roster", which will show the contacts from your imported file.
- You can then bulk select all of the contacts under that label, select Remove Label from Agents, and select the label "Current Agent Roster" to be removed.
- Now you will want to clear your previous search, and search for the label "Current Agent Roster" in Advanced Search Options.
- Here you will see only those agents in retention who were NOT in your updated import. It is from here that you can bulk select those remaining agents, and move them into Archived to ensure there is no data loss.