Matching & Merge Algorithm
When you import a list of leads or agents (records) into Brokerkit, here is the logic we use to match and merge the new record into existing records to avoid duplicates:
- If the lead was imported and an Agent ID was included, the existing lead will be matched by Agent ID
- Or if the Email matches the existing lead, the leads will be matched by Email
- If Agent ID or Email doesn't match a record in Brokerkit already, a new record will be created.
Matching Agent IDs across different MLSs
- If agent IDs match, our match and merge algorithm will do the following based on the MLS selected on import:
- Match and merge when two agents have the same MLS selected as well as the same ID
- Add a new record if the new agent with the same agent id has a different MLS selected
- If the agent ID is the same and only one record has an MLS selected, the two records will merge
Update Algorithm for Matches
When a record is updated, all fields with a blank/null value will be updated.
Only this list of fields will update to the new value if they already have data completed in the field:
- Production data
- Agent Notes
- Home Address fields
- Company name
- Office ID
- Office County
- Office Address
The following data will be always be left untouched on an update:
- All conversation notes
- All completed fields
- Owner, phone number, referring agent, status, follow-up date, etc.
- We can import Agent Notes and labels, but they will not be timestamped
Please see Merge Duplicates on how to identify and merge duplicates in your account
Please sign in to leave a comment.