Matching & Merge Algorithm
When you import a list of leads or agents (records) into Brokerkit, here is the logic we use to match and merge the new record into existing records to avoid duplicates:
- If the lead was imported and an Agent ID was included, the existing lead will be matched by Agent ID
- Or if the Email matches the existing lead, the leads will be matched by Email
- If Agent ID or Email doesn't match a record in Brokerkit already, a new record will be created.
Update Algorithm for Matches
When a record is updated, all fields with a blank/null value will be updated.
Only this list of fields will update to the new value if they already have data completed in the field:
- Production data
- Agent Notes
- Home Address fields
- Company name
- Office ID
- Office County
- Office Address
The following data will be always be left untouched on an update:
- All conversation notes
- All completed fields
- Owner, phone number, referring agent, status, follow-up date, etc.
- We can import Agent Notes and labels, but they will not be timestamped
Please see Merge Duplicates on how to identify and merge duplicates in your account