BrokerMetrics is a fantastic tool for pulling up-to-date contact information and production data on your market's agents, straight from your local MLS
First, Log in to BrokerMetrics and select Proficiency Metrics.
Then Select All property types and Add all the counties or cities in the territory from which you’ll be recruiting.
Once you’ve selected the coverage Areas, click Search.
Note: If your search exceeds 2,000 results, you’ll need to narrow the search by Production or Volume. Return to the Search and set a range (e.g. choose $ Volume: 0 to 750k, then 750k to 1.5mm,) and repeat the following steps each time to break the export into multiple files.
Once you've pulled a search with 2000 results or less, select Contact Information, and check all columns to include in the report.
We can import all columns from the BrokerMetrics CSV, so please send the full export with all columns without changing the column header names.
A few things to note:
- If the report is missing any of their fields, the import may create duplicate leads or muddle information.
- You can also add columns in your spreadsheet with the header name "Referal Notes" and "Labels" if you want to add notes or labels to the records on import.
- Leave both Hide My Agents and Hide My Company Agents unchecked. We can remove agents from franchise partner-offices afterward, and this will allow us to update production for your agents as long as their roster email/agent ID is the same as what's listed in BrokerMetrics.
- If you have data from different MLSs, please import them each in separate files vs. combined so that the agent IDs can be linked to the proper MLS
- Finally, Export to CSV by clicking the Export icon. Note that you may need to filter production ranges to export in batches of 2,000 leads or less.
Importing Your Data
For a new account
- If you are completing an onboarding form for a new account, please just attach the files exported following the steps above and we will import them for you.
For an existing Account
- Please watch the video below and follow those steps to import your data using our BrokerMetrics importer: